Satori Sunrise is your go-to team for your Lawn and Snow services!
With almost 7 years of experience and great leadership by Connor Kjersteen we strive to offer:
Availability in our customer service, with Connor being only a phone call away for anything you require
Quality in our work, with our team’s dedication and attention to every detail
Experience at our backs, with appropriate knowledge of a job done right
Simplicity in our billing and booking, with easy to pay invoices, and no credit card information taken
Timeliness in our approach, providing clarity in on-time scheduling; and
Integrity in our attitude, putting passion into our work, and listening to you!
How do we offer Lawn Care
• Pricing is per cut and based on Lawn Area (square footage via google)
• Scheduling is clear and consistent each week, with only minor weather delays. Biweekly mowing is available too.
• One call for special requests, such as a weekend mowing for a party, or a quote on other yard services
• Spring and Fall Cleaning available as well as many other additional services
• Simple Billing with an invoice via e-mail. (We accept cash, cheque, E-transfer as well)
• All areas are trimmed, grass is taken away, and we leave a stunning finish to your yard every visit!
How do we offer Snow Removal Service?
• Monthly rate of $160 (On Average)
• Custom scheduling is available
• We clear with or without request during daytime hours
• Email notifications
• City sidewalks, front driveway, and front steps and more!
• We clear even on the smallest amounts
• Being on time is our #1 priority
• Ice management is available free of charge per request
• We are Licensed, Insured, WCB registered, and hold a BBB A+
Satori Sunrise is my baby, with close to 7 years behind us and counting.
With my experience, comes a performance on every job that has a detailed, and beautiful finish; dedication and attentiveness when calls are made to my office; tried and tested leadership skill when guiding my team; but most of all, a passion for what I am doing.
We are a small team, of mostly friends and family, including my soon to be wife Monica (my ‘Akari’), and you will almost always find me at the centre, as I very much love to be close to each job, my team, and my clients.
We all come together when we are doing what we Love: Working outdoors, Greeting our customers with a smile, Banding together in and out of the workplace.
I have learned that the main reason our clients keep coming back year after year is first and foremost because of our Integrity. We put our hearts into our work and that, I believe, is the source of what has made Satori Sunrise a success!