Fall Service – Clean-Up!
- May 12, 2021 few clouds 3° C
- May 13, 2021 overcast clouds 8° C
- May 14, 2021 overcast clouds 7° C
- May 15, 2021 few clouds 6° C
- May 16, 2021 broken clouds 10° C
Our Fall Season is thorough, putting your yard to winter’s rest with leaf and bed cleaning, tree pruning, and a final winterizing cut!
With all the burning colour, the most beautiful time of the year can belong to you!
How it Works
Winter Cut Only:
For this service, we do a final winterizing cut. This means we cut the grass short, and clean the lawn area of all the leaves.
$40 Small Cut
$50 Medium Cut
$60 Large Cut
$75 XL Cut
• For this we do a full Clean of your whole property.
• All your leaves and branches will be raked, bundled, and taken away to be composted with the City recycling programs.
• We blow out all the shrubs and hedges, and we cut back all your perennials, and pull out and take away all your annual flowers.
• Depending on the size of your property and the amount of leaves you have, prices may vary.
Tree and Hedge Pruning:
• Unique to this time of year is the auspicious opportunity to address your tree and hedge care.
• Tree shaping can be done, to give your tree a more filled out and balanced look.
• Hedging is great to do, since you will not burden your hedge by removing the fresh growth of leaves as you would during spring or summer.
• Prices range depending in size and scope of work, but are based on a per-visit/per-trailer-load basis:
$100 simple visit: small touch-ups
$150 normal visit: 1 medium hedge, 2 small trees or 1 large tree
$200 large visit: several of: trees, shrubs, hedges; half-load
$250 XL visit: heavy pruning everywhere; full-load
*Pruning and Hedging can be combined with other fall services at a discounted rate*
• Book your services at the end of September.
• We will stay in touch, vigiliantly aware of winter weather coming!
• When your leaves are mostly fallen, send us an e-mail!
• We arrange a very focused schedule in the last two weeks of fall to ensure your cleaning is done at the ideal time, and before we are stopped by snow.
• Should there be any delay, we always look for a window in November to close our fall services.
*All Scheduling can be adjusted by phone or e-mail, on an ongoing basis*
Sign Up Today for a pristine finish!