So this is the groundbreaker. Satori Sunrise has guts and teeth, and we love to grind the beast up in smoke and dust.
Satori Arbor Care is medium-duty. We can hack away pretty much anything up to a 25 foot-high tree.
We will either charge per (large) trailer load at $250/load, for any nature of the service, or otherwise designate a price for particular situations.
Our service includes:
- Pruning: Shaping, Removing Dead Wood, Problem Branches, Spurring for Growth, Fruit Trees, and General Sizing Down ~ $250 per tree
- Light-Pruning/Hedging: Chop chop, we will shape hedges and clean them up, and any small shrubs can be fine-clipped. ~ $125
- Tree Removal: We will fell trees up to 25 feet, limb them, dice them, and haul them away ~ $250-$500 per tree
- Hedge Removal: We can take out a whole hedge and cut out the root systems with an axe or grinder. Depending on the size of the hedge we charge ~ $250-$750
- Stump Grinding: To prevent shooters from coming back up (because these fiends have a strong will to live) we can offer a Stump Grind of a root ball to help prevent this from occurring, or to hide the visual appearance of a tree stump. ~ $375
- Tree Removal + Root Ball: Occasionally it is possible to remove the root ball with a chain and truck, and have a tree gone for good, and even plant a new tree in place. ~ $500-$750
- Tree Planting: We also love to make new friends, and can help you choose a new tree, transport it, dig and plant it. Nurseries will charge a total of up to $250 per tree, and $250 for planting/delivery. We will be matching their price and helping provide our effectiveness. ~ $250-$500 per tree.
Oh and did I mention, safety first!
Satori Sunrise carries appropriate liability coverage in order to provide Arbor work safely.